Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Art Reflection One








Art Reflection One
Your Task: To complete a draft for our Pop Art. You must make sure you count all the colours you need and plan what colours you are going to invert before you colour. We need to make a draft so that we know exactly what colours we use when we start our screen printing.
How do you feel about the work you did?

I felt so boring because it took me forever.

What did you do Good?
I did good on my coloring.

What did you do Bad?

I was bad at keeping inside the lines.
What would you do differently next time?
I well better at staying in the lines.

Give yourself a rating out of 8/10

1 comment:

  1. Hi Calvin I liked your art reflection on your art.

    From Korobeau

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.